Files In Order provides services that are tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. Our services help seniors retain their independence, allowing them to “age-in-place” so they can remain in their homes longer. This provides peace of mind to their adult children living far away. They feel confident their parents’ finances are being closely monitored. For our disabled clients with special needs trusts, our daily money management services guard against exploitation to ensure their financial resources are maintained for their well-being.
Files In Order provides services that are valuable for time-pressed professionals. With limited time in their personal and professional lives, we free up their time by managing their financial life.
Here’s What Files In Order Can Do For You:
- Pay bills on time to avoid late fees and service charges
- Set up online or automatic bill payments
- Prepare checks for signatures and make bank deposits
- Balance checkbooks and reconcile investment, bank, and credit card statements
- Monitor cash flow and track expenses to guard against fraud and identity theft
- Open and sort mail
- Organize and collect data for financial and tax advisors
- File and negotiate health insurance claims, as well as doctor bills associated with these claims
- Set up budgets
- Communicate financial status with family members and other authorized associates to keep everyone informed
Files In Order will do all of this for you efficiently, confidentially, and without judgment.