At Files In Order, we tailor our services to meet each client’s specific needs. Our services can be performed in the client’s home or remotely in our home office.
Our services help seniors retain their independence, allowing them to “age in place” and remain in their homes longer. We also provide peace of mind to the adult children of seniors who may not live nearby. For our disabled clients with special needs trusts, our daily money management services guard against exploitation to ensure their financial resources are maintained for their wellbeing. Our clients and their children find comfort knowing their finances are being closely monitored.
Files In Order provides services that are valuable for people with limited time. By managing our clients’ financial lives, our services afford busy professionals more free time to spend enjoying their loved ones.
Here’s What Files In Order Can Do For You:
- Open and sort mail
- Set up paper or digital filing systems ensuring all documents are easy to find
- File and track health insurance claims and doctor bills associated with those claims
- Set up online or automatic bill payments guaranteeing bills are paid on time
- Prepare checks for signatures and make bank deposits
- Collect documents needed for tax return and submit to appropriate tax professionals
- Make estimated quarterly tax payments
- Balance checkbooks and reconcile investment, bank and credit card statements
- Track income and expenses to assist with budgeting
- Negotiate with creditors
- Collect and submit documents to estate planning attorneys
- Monitor cash flow and track expenses to guard against fraud and identity theft
- Communicate financial status with family members and other authorized parties to keep everyone informed
- Concierge services related to maintaining your financial well being
Files In Order will do all of this for you efficiently, confidentially, and without judgment. We are fully insured with general liability coverage for omissions and errors, as well as data liability coverage for client data maintained on our computers. Plus, we adhere to the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics set forth by the American Association of Daily Money Managers.